QScale develops eco-responsible computing centers for high performance computing (HPC). Our approach makes it possible to meet the growing needs in terms of technological infrastructures, while neutralizing their impact on the environment.
Reporting to the Operational Department, the Building Mechanical Manager is responsible for the maintenance and repair of the various mechanical and electromechanical systems of the Lévis building.
More specifically, you identify and diagnose breakdowns, irregularities and failures, and apply corrective measures as well as monitoring and studying permanent solutions.
You collaborate in the operations of maintenance, continuous improvement and maintenance of other systems and equipment under the responsibility of your supervisor.
You participate in the implementation of maintenance procedures, operational procedures, monitoring, training and continuous improvement of the systems entrusted to you and support the other trades for these operations.
Responsibilities and duties
- Plan, coordinate and carry out preventive maintenance
- Diagnose and support the team during malfunctions and participate in identifying innovative solutions
- Keep abreast of technological developments
- Actively participate in the management of building projects
- Perform various installation or modification work
- Ensure compliance with occupational health and safety standards
- Ensure quality requirements and standards, as well as compliance with applicable laws and regulations for equipment
- Participate in improving energy efficiency, protection and operation of systems, quality and optimization of operations
- Manage subcontractors and maintenance and upkeep or modification of facilities
- Document and follow up on malfunctions
- Write procedures
Qualifications and skills
- DEC in building mechanics, DEP or equivalent experience in building maintenance
- 5 or more years of relevant experience
- Fluency in spoken and written French, English an asset
- Ability to operate control and automation systems
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work with a CMMS system (Computerized Maintenance Management System)
- Experience in the industrial sector
- Be versatile and autonomous in your work
- Have a good sense of observation and analytical mind
- Demonstrate rigor and thoroughness in the execution of the work
- Demonstrate a participatory and collaborative spirit
- Interest in computers and programming